Throat (Laryngology), Head & Neck Services
All the services we offer truly make us one of the more fully comprehensive facilities you will find in the area. Our abilities are far-reaching and you should be able to find all you need during your visit. We do not just cover the basics (general ENT), so if your plan includes surgical procedures, we’ve got you covered. Do you have a mass in your neck or a pain you can’t get rid of? Is there a hoarseness to your voice you just can’t seem to shake? Does your snoring wake your partner at night?
Throat, Head & Neck services offered at Westwood include:
- Neck Mass Treatment, diagnosing the type of neck mass and the underlying cause, ranging from the common cold to more severe cancers of the head and neck.
- Silent Reflux Management, addressing the causes and treatments, whether lifestyle change or medication, of laryngopharyngeal reflux (silent reflux).
- Snoring & Sleep Apnea Treatment, addressing the causes of snoring and sleep apnea, a sometimes serious disorder resulting in disrupted breathing during sleep. Treatment may range from lifestyle changes to surgery.
- Swallowing Condition Management, addressing dysphagia of any severity. At Westwood, our team will work personally with you to create the most effective treatment plan.
- Thyroid & Parathyroid Disorder Treatment, addressing hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, and other disorders of the thyroids and parathyroids.
- Tonsil & Adenoid Removal, addressing chronic infection of the tonsils or adenoids severe enough to warrant removal.